How to make Snowflake Sugar Cookies.
How to decorated these Sugar Cookies easily.
Tips for making this recipe successfully.
- Don’t over mix otherwise you’ll incorporate too much air and the cookies will spread during baking, losing their shape.
- Recipes commonly just wrap the whole ball of dough in clingwrap and then refrigerate it for an hour or overnight, but by rolling the dough between parchment, this shortens the chilling time and then it’s also been rolled out while still soft making it easier and quicker.
- It’s very important you chill them again otherwise they’ll spread while baking.
- Bake same sized cookies together otherwise mixing smaller with larger cookies could result in some cookies being baked before others are done.
- Rotate baking sheets half way through baking if your oven bakes unevenly.
Can I make these cookies ahead?
Yes, you can make these cookies in advance. If wrapped in tinfoil/cling wrap or kept in airtight containers in a cool place, un-decorated cookies can last up to a month.
Are you looking for more Christmas baking recipe. Here’s some you will like.
Christmas Spritz Cookies
Mini Chocolate Chip Panettone