Our Low Carb Casserole Mexican One Pot is a delicious comfort food recipe that is very easy to make. This is one quick dinner that you will want to cook again.
It’s loaded with our favorite Mexican flavors from the Pork Carnitas and Keto Enchilada Sauce!
To Freeze: After broiling, split the Mexican One Pot Low Carb Casserole between heat-proof and freezer-friendly food-safe containers, pop them in the freezer and microwave to defrost when hunger strikes.
This Keto Mexican Casserole makes 4 serves. 1 serving has 6g net carbs.
Keto Mexican Casserole Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 clove of Garlic, crushed
- 1 small Green Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 cups of Cauliflower, riced
- 6 ounces of Low Carb Pork Carnitas
- 2 tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 2 serves of Low Carb Enchilada Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup of Scallions, sliced
How To Make Keto Mexican Casserole
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the butter, garlic, and green pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and continue to cook, whilst stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add the Low Carb Pork Carnitas and lime juice and stir well before adding the Low Carb Enchilada Sauce. Bring the pan to a simmer and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and cheese over the casserole. Remove from the stovetop and broil/grill until the cheese had melted.
- Garnish with the diced tomato and sliced scallions and serve.
- We recommend serving with sour cream and Keto Guacamole!
Looking for more low carb casserole recipes? Try these:
- Keto Casserole, Cheese, Bacon & Cauliflower
- Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Keto Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
To make a larger batch of this Low Carb Mexican Casserole recipe adjust the serving amounts above.