Jalapeno Popper Breakfast Casserole is a super easy casserole that you’ll love. Loaded with cheese, spicy jalapenos, and crispy bacon, this recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, dinner, and ideal for Christmas morning!
I’m not one of those sleep late people that only gets up early and makes breakfast on Christmas morning. No, I’ve always been a morning person. Mornings are the best part of the day in my opinion and I’m most productive in the a.m.
Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I love breakfast. And, I love a good, quick breakfast casserole. This casserole is ready for the oven in 10 minutes, is packed with protein, and is always a crowd-pleaser. Another reason I like it, this recipe is keto-friendly. In short, it’s low-carb.
Jalapeno Popper Breakfast Casserole
- First, this recipe can be easily doubled, tripled, etc for a crowd.
- You can cook and chop bacon or use real bacon bits from the store.
- You can also add green or red bell peppers and/or onions.
- For a bright flavor, serve it topped with fresh salsa.
- Another alternative, you can add cooked, chopped chicken to the recipe.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Plus, it’s not only great in the morning, but it’s also a tasty choice for lunch or dinner. Pair it with a salad and you have a complete meal.
If you’re familiar with Jalapeno Poppers this is my breakfast casserole version. It has the same components of bacon, cream cheese, and jalapenos. I also have made these Jalapeno Popper inspired recipes.
Jalapeno Popper Hash Brown Casserole
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Brea
Baked Fiery Sausage Jalapenos
Steak Stuffed Jalapenos
What do I serve with Jalapeno Popper Breakfast Casserole?
Instant Vanilla Pudding Fruit Salad Recipe
Favorite Fruit Salad
Cream Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits
You can also find great recipes at Recipe Index or at Meal Plan Monday