Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Pasta is filled with spicy smoked sausage and bell peppers, and then drenched in a homemade cheesy sauce! Dinner is ready in minutes!
This Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Pasta is such an easy and effortless meal! You throw everything in the Instant Pot and let it cook, then make the creamy sauce right inside the pot after it’s done cooking. It doesn’t get more delicious, and it’s so easy! Perfect for those busy weeknights when there isn’t a lot of time to cook. For today’s post I partnered with Eckrich, but all opinions are my own.
Being such a busy family makes dinner time difficult. That’s why I love the Instant Pot, because you can make meals so quickly! This Creamy Cajun Pasta with Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links is no exception! Eckrich Smoked Sausage is crafted with just the right blend of spices for a rich, savory taste, and pre-cooked so all you have to do is heat and eat. Eckrich Naturally Hardwood Smoked Sausage can be paired with whatever you have on-hand in the fridge or pantry for a fast, fool-proof meal that the whole family will love! Here’s how to make it!
Here’s how to make it!
How to make Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Pasta:
**Scroll down for full recipe and ingredient list**
- Pickup Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links and the rest of the ingredients; most of them can probably be found in your pantry or fridge already!
- Slice the sausage, peppers, and onion, and toss it into the Instant Pot, cooking on SAUTE mode. Add the cajun seasoning and stir while cooking.
- Cook them for a few minutes, then add the broth and pasta. Press the pasta down into the broth, but it doesn’t need to be covering the pasta.
- Close the lid, make sure the pressure valve is on the sealed position, then set the pot to manual/high for 3 minutes.
- You should remember when using the Instant Pot, that the time it takes to cook the recipe (3 mins), is not the total time. The pot needs some time to ‘come to pressure’. Since there is a lot of liquid in this recipe, it might take 10-15 minutes. Once it is ready, the timer will start counting down. Don’t worry!
- Once the 3-minute timer is up, leave the pot for 5 minutes to naturally release the pressure. Carefully flip the valve to release the rest of the pressure. Open the top, then mix the cajun pasta.
- Add 1 and 3/4 cups of heavy cream to the pot, then add the freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s important to grate your own cheese with this recipe. Pre-grated cheeses have lots of film on them that prevents clumping in the cheese, which also prevents melting. Grate your own cheese!
- Stir everything around, then put the lid on top again, and let the pasta sit for 5 minutes or so. This will help thicken up the sauce. After 5 minutes, open the lid and then stir it around. Top the cajun pasta with some fresh parsley and serve!
Using Eckrich Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links in this Instant Pot Creamy Cajun Pasta makes cooking it even easier since all you do is slice them up! They have so many wonderful products that you can find out more about on their website, including recipe ideas and where to buy!
Like the Instant Pot as much as I do? Checkout my favorite Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the perfect healthy chicken recipe! Make the spicy chicken in just minutes, then load up fresh lettuce wraps with your favorite toppings!
- Instant Pot Thai Coconut Soup is a delicious, comforting vegetarian Thai recipe which takes less than 10 minutes to cook! Includes tofu or chicken options!
- Instant Pot Asian Pork cooks up in just minutes, and is the perfect healthy dinner! Use the juicy meat in lettuce wraps, sliders, or a salad!
- Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Potatoes are full of cheese, bacon, and green onions! Ultra creamy and delicious, these are the best loaded mashed potatoes!
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes are done in a fraction of the time as traditional baked potatoes, and are the creamiest baked potatoes you will ever eat!
Make sure you don’t miss a thing! Follow Domestic Superhero on:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter