Golden Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies packed with chocolate chips and sprinkles. There’s no need to chill the dough so these chewy cookies are ready in just 30 minutes.
It’s party time 🎉
Meet my new favourite cookies. Golden, chewy Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies filled to the brim with chocolate chips and colourful funfetti sprinkles.
These big, buttery cookies are my kryptonite.
There is something therapeutic about making a big batch of cookies. And these Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies are no exception.
They’re quick and easy to make, with no need to chill the dough. And with almost a cup of chocolate chips stuffed inside the cookie dough, they’ll satisfy ALL your chocolate cravings.
It is no secret that I love cookies. And I know you do too. Here are some of my favourites we shared so far:
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies (made with melted butter – oooh!)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (thick, fat ones)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (with a hint of cinnamon)
- Chunky Walnut Chocolate Cookies (with so. much. chocolate)
- Chocolate Stuffed Shortbread Cookies (with a chocolate surprise)
To make these cookies, you first need to cream the butter and sugar. For these cookies, I use a combination of caster sugar and brown sugar.
Brown sugar is my secret weapon in cookies. It adds so much flavour. And vanilla. I add vanilla to e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
The best part? The fix ins. We’re talking almost a cup of chocolate chips and a ton of funfetti sprinkles. Can you even?
My only advice is to invite friends over when you bake these because these Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies are I-R-R-E-S-I-S-T-I-B-L-E.
Tips for making perfect cookies
- Make sure your butter is at room temperature – not fridge cold and no gooey and soft.
- If the recipe says to chill the dough, chill the dough (this cookie recipe doesn’t require chilling)
- Never put your cookie dough on a hot cookie tray, it will cause the butter to start melting and the cookies to spread too much.
- Cookies firm up as they cool, wait a few minutes before carefully sliding them to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more cookie tips, check out this post.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.