Chewy and outrageously gooey Biscoff Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies. These cookies are stuffed with marshmallows and littered with plenty of chocolate chips and crushed Biscoff Cookies.
I think I’ve kind of turned into a S’mores snob. I’m not sure if that’s something to brag about, but I’m totally going to own it. Here it goes. I’m going to say it…Biscoff cookies are soooooo much better than graham crackers. Especially when making s’mores. Uh oh, there goes my Nabisco endorsement.
I came across this discovery while looking for graham crackers at Spinney’s. (Spinney’s? It’s only the best grocery store in Dubai. Plus the name is also the best.) I was roaming up and down the “Bisquits” aisle, (again, I love this place!) and I couldn’t find any good ‘ole American graham crackers. Of course they had TONS of Biscoff cookies. I thought, “Let’s give it a shot.” They have a hint of ginger snap and that would be perfect for Fall. So from my snobbery came these Biscoff Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies. Sorry Nabisco.
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 15-20 crushed Biscoff Cookies
- mini marshmallows for stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the softened butter with the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Mix in each each one a time and then the vanilla bean paste.
- Fold in the crushed Biscoff cookies and chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out a ball of dough and make an indentation with your fingers. Place 2-3 mini marshmallows inside and cover with cookie dough.
- Place the dough balls on the parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Top each dough ball with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until the tops are golden brown and the marshmallows are toasted.
These were adapted from the traditional Ghiradelli Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
Some more favorites:
Caramel Maltesers Chocolate Chip Cookies
Magic Cookie Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies